About Circuit Mind:
We are a Deep Tech start-up on a mission to inspire the next generation of hardware inventions. We are building Artificial Intelligence that automates the design of electronics circuit boards creating high quality, electronic systems, lightning fast. We are tackling hard problems that no one has ever solved before, pushing beyond what is currently thought to be possible.
Position: Operations Manager
We're a small close-knit team and we're looking for a very organised and proactive Operations Manager to manage a variety of activities required to ensure the smooth operation of the core functions within Circuit Mind. This is a very varied role and will require you to wear a number of hats across areas such as Legal, Accounting, Sales & Marketing, People and Admin.
- EMI options, managing share registers, issuing share certificates
- Review and adapt legal documents (NDAs, subscription agreement, employment contracts, offer letters)
- Setting up employment of employees abroad via third-party agencies, which include custom IP agreements
- R&D tax credits
- Making payroll payments
- Bookkeeping assistance (making sure all the receipts are correctly stored)
Sales and marketing
- Create lead lists from conferences and website inbound
- Sales deck customisations (adapt a generic sales deck for a specific customer)
- Create a list of pertinent prospects
- Newsletter drafting
- Applying for awards, trade-shows, accelerator programs
- Searching for and applying for funds and innovation program opportunities
- Managing sourcing of candidates
- Managing internal team of two part-time head-hunters
- Holding telephone screening interviews
- Coordinating talent onboarding and offboarding
People and admin
- Organising company socials and other events (e.g. company retreat)
- Organising employee travels
- Organising material for tradeshows
- Admin relative to CM presence in the US (e.g. opening a bank account, paying US employees)
You will have worked on many of the above tasks previously and have the curiosity to learn any that are new to you. This role will cover a large range of business departments in the same week, diving into tasks that you have likely not dealt with before and you'll need to learn quickly the relevant information, clearly analysing and communicating to our two Founders different options with their relative pros and cons. No two days will be the same and if you like variety, this is one for you!
Required attitudes and skills:
- Very organised
- Pro-active (spirit of initiative)
- Quick learner
- Exposure to technical topics
- Business acumen
This role has the option to develop longer-term into any of the business streams that you will be working across, either working on more in-depth or on bigger projects within that function or equally or to work in a similarly broad role but a part of a bigger team.
45 min screening interview with Head of Talent
2 hour practical tasks interview via Zoom
2 hour Experience interview via Zoom or in person
We conduct 2 reference calls for all successful candidates.
At Circuit Mind we value diversity and foster an inclusive environment. If you have an additional necessity or disability that requires accommodation, please let your Talent Partner know so we can adjust the interview process to your needs. We also ensure that Circuit Mind’s straight-forward and efficient hiring process honours your time.
*** If you know someone who would be a great fit for this role, we pay £500 cash for all successfully Referred applicants. T&Cs apply, please email email@example.com for further details ***