What is Circuit Mind?
We are an early-stage startup on a mission to change the way the world builds hardware.
Hardware inventions are key to unlock the future humanity envisions: from tackling climate change, to developing autonomous transportation, augmented reality, precision medicine, space travel, and much more.
Yet today, designing an electronic circuit board is an extremely manual, long and tedious process. At Circuit Mind we are on a mission to solve this problem.
We have the backing of world-class VC investors and we are building a tight-knit team of highly skilled people who together collaborate to solve hard problems that no one has ever solved before, pushing beyond what is currently thought to be possible.
As a Sales Development Representative at Circuit Mind, you will find, nurture, and qualify new customers (validated sales opportunities - VSOs) for Circuit Mind's core product.
- Remote/ On-site in our London Bridge office.
- We're open to hear from applicants in the US.
- Build and manage lists of target accounts in key regions based on information provided by Commercial Director and executive team
- Generate sales leads and VSOs by prospecting into key target accounts with emails, cold calls etc.
- Map prospective customer organisations, engage key stakeholders, identify prospect's needs and generate interest in Circuit Mind's mission and product
- Create and maintain a pipeline of leads in CRM software
- Nurture relationships, hold interviews to qualify leads and engage sales executives for the next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by researching the respective target markets, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, participating in professional societies and reviewing company training materials.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of outbound BDR experience in a B2B manufacturing or product-based company with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organisation
- Ability to gain domain expertise in electronics industry rapidly
Nice to haves
- Proficiency with HubSpot, SalesForce or other CRM software
- Previous experience in a role within a F1000 manufacturing or product-based company is highly valued
- Proven track record of effectively selling to engineers and heads of product development
- Knowledge of the electronics industry
Benefits we offer
📈 Stock options
🌴 25 days of annual holidays (plus bank holidays)
💻 Flexible working hours
🌏 5 weeks per year to work wherever you want in the world
🍼 Extended parental leave
🎉 Regular team socials on us: every three weeks, we take a moment to honour our collective hard work by stepping out and enjoying team-bonding experiences together.
😎 Annual offsite to enjoy a sunny retreat - last one was in Tenerife!
If you are managing a health condition or have specific requirements that could potentially impact your performance during our process, we urge you to communicate this with us. We are committed to providing the necessary support and making appropriate accommodations to ensure you can perform at your optimum level.
At Circuit Mind, we firmly believe in the power of diversity and the importance of inclusivity. We understand that unique backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences foster innovation and drive our success. We strive to ensure that every team member has the resources, support, and opportunities to thrive and succeed in their roles, contributing to our mission of revolutionising the electronics industry and so we encourage individuals from all walks of life to become part of our vibrant team.